Disconnected From Server.(2000)(132,10054)

Mayzuri

Hello.

For starters, i'm from Kuwait (middle east) and the best region to play any MMO for people from my region is usually EU versions of the games, including NCSoft's Aion. Not to mention they even support Middle eastern payment methods too most of the time.

I started logging on and playing on Blade And Soul EU server for a week now after the release with no problems and i actually PAID over 100$ for premium pack (which is still in effect) alongside with some cosmetics until i ran into THAT error today while trying to log on AFTER i enter my PIN code at the log on screen of the game : "Disconnected From Server.(2000)(132,10054)".

I searched around the forums and i noticed some people having the same exact error and someone stated that it's a regional ban for Russian people and some of the countries that have been listed, but my country (Kuwait) is not listed in there.. but Egypt is.

This is the list that i'm quoting from another forum post:

NCSOFT has established a partnership with Innova to bring a Russian language version of Blade & Soul to the countries of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.

Does that mean my country now is BANNED from playing ??? I mean i understand that Russia is banned because they have their own version of the game... but Kuwait and Middle East?

I can't play on NA servers with any MMO or online game due to ping and EU versions of the game is the best alternate option for me to actually play the game with full potential, even then i'm sure i'll be banned from NA to start with.

Is this the kind of treatment i get for supporting the game and actually paying for it after playing for a while ? 

Side note: I do use WTFast and i've been using it for this whole week with no problems until now and i even tried logging on WITHOUT it but it's the same error over and over, is this supposed to be a regional ban or an account ban because of using WTFast? Please help.

EDIT: After posting this on the forums i tried to log on again and the game just keeps playing the whole cutscene at the log on screen after i enter my PIN number.

1 minute ago, Creationist said:

Mate, In-case you haven't noticed most of today has been server maintenance for a patch, Which ended like 10? mins ago.. it's probably just taking a while for the server to get back to its usual state, Just try again.

My friend is from KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Middle east basically) Is able to log on and it's all fine and dandy on his side though... he lives like 2 hours away from me.

1 minute ago, Mayzuri said:

My friend is from KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Middle east basically) Is able to log on and it's all fine and dandy on his side though... he lives like 2 hours away from me.

And i just managed to log on 3 minutes ago, it's gonna take a while for everyone to be able to log on, Give it like 10 minutes if it doesn't work then come back or submit a support ticket.

2 minutes ago, Creationist said:

And i just managed to log on 3 minutes ago, it's gonna take a while for everyone to be able to log on, Give it like 10 minutes if it doesn't work then come back or submit a support ticket.

I'll try that, thank you for your reply Creationist. Appreciated.

2 minutes ago, Mayzuri said:

I'll try that, thank you for your reply Creationist. Appreciated.

Np, i realize it's a bit annoying not being able to log on but i'd usually give it +/- 30 minutes after a maint before i start worrying about account problems.

3 minutes ago, Yatomis said:

Hey i live in egypt i have a question is egypt rlly banned from playing as u said ?

It's not banned as far as I've seen from posts on that one thread but there was one person who claimed to have the same error which the Russians were getting.

1 hour ago, Mayzuri said:

Not anymore but it just leaves me on the cutscene window with no response after i enter my PIN number :/ (with and without WTFast).

Ye just give it a while does that with me as well if you leave it for a few minutes you'll get in, Sorry for late reply was having dinner.

3 minutes ago, Conquistador said:

I am from Ukraine. It is not Russia. Ukraine in Europe. Why i can't play? I have the same error. 

NCSOFT has established a partnership with Innova to bring a Russian language version of Blade & Soul to the countries of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, UKRAINE, and Uzbekistan.

^ THAT

4 minutes ago, Creationist said:

NCSOFT has established a partnership with Innova to bring a Russian language version of Blade & Soul to the countries of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, UKRAINE, and Uzbekistan.

^ THAT

but for aion and l2 Ukraine have access on NA server, why on BNS we haven't choise?

1 minute ago, Conquistador said:

but for aion and l2 Ukraine have access on NA server, why on BNS we haven't choise?

I'm guessing they want to region lock, ex: American's on NA server, Koreans on Korean server, Chinese on Chinese server, Europeans on European server and most countries surrounding Russia in Russian Server.

2 minutes ago, Creationist said:

I'm guessing they want to region lock, ex: American's on NA server, Koreans on Korean server, Chinese on Chinese server, Europeans on European server and most countries surrounding Russia in Russian Server.

it's stupidly, i don't know russian well. i speak on Ukrainian and know English. Why i must play with Russia? And by the way, we have a war with Russia.... I don't understand....

Archived