Any World of Warcraft PVP veterans in here?

Koter

Hahahah

"All these noobs saying wow pvp is skilless make me lul"

P.S. "Please nerf all classes I don't use."

Read that outloud a few times. That's you bro. The elite pvp'er who needs nerf bat help.

Welcome WoW players, enjoy your 1wk in this game. There is no raid here for you to run over and over 9999999999times for achievements hahaha

Well thats not true tho... u definitely need some class knowledge, arena experience, learn cc-chain combinations and have good synergy with your team mates...

Althought, once in a while after a patch, some classes were abit OP which indeed made it easy to win game, such as dk/war+healer, 3x dps(combat rogue, moonkin, ench shaman) dot comp and so on... you just needed to know how to open with which attacks, force a quick trinket of an healers and get him in a chian cc and you most of the time win the match.

To conclude wow is a really nice pvp game tho, to bad it's not so good as it was... 70/80(85) best pvp era's 

i was a 4 years wow player until lich king ,it was my first mmorpg,i did reach 1k8 mmr when i did quite the game ,  after that i did play alot of other mmorpg and i did come to the conclusion that wow was really a big joke in pvp itss just aabout timing your utilitys , and dps with 3 or 4 keys , though it have a good pve bbut when it comes to pvp , it's a big mistake and when i see wow from the cataclysme extension to now, the whole game became a mistake

1 hour ago, ckn said:

i was a 4 years wow player until lich king ,it was my first mmorpg,i did reach 1k8 mmr when i did quite the game ,  after that i did play alot of other mmorpg and i did come to the conclusion that wow was really a big joke in pvp itss just aabout timing your utilitys , and dps with 3 or 4 keys , though it have a good pve bbut when it comes to pvp , it's a big mistake and when i see wow from the cataclysme extension to now, the whole game became a mistake

HES NOT EVEN SPEEKIN AMURICAN

And he even see's it. I understand the lore and love for WoW.

I also understand it broke a lot of noobs into the mmo genre by making it very casual. (Similar to the effect FF7 has on my heart in regards to traditional MMORPG's While I had played others this was the one, no one can ever tell me shit best rpg ever made fk you die.)

But you will learn and understand that WoW pvp is basically...Lol? Even in its glory days the game mechanics just made it casual and bland.

As an honest an unbiased opinion I can tell you there are only a handful of things that made WoW popular early on.

1. Jumping while you run around.

2. Warcraft itself.

3. Moving while your fighting.

This game released in the click to move Era, being able to actively move and fight was 'complex' enough at the time, its now the normal, and the shallow streamlined game mechanics that shadow behind it, no longer are fitting to make a decent PvP setting.

Each update since release, has been a dilberate attempt to make the game more and more casual. So the later you joined from launch. The more of a joke it was.

By the time Arena even was released originally, there was literally no class balance in the game. Instead of balancing it how most mmorpg's do they took the casual and easy route, everyone can do everything so there you go end of problem. God items you get from farming the same dungeon 99 times are superior to every single skill on your 'talent tree' if you even want to call it that, which used to be a diverse group of skills that greatly effected your character not just a heap of shit thrown together.

Archived