Assassins HELP!!!!!!

dfrs000

I'm not trying to sound rude, I've watched some of his videos...

No one wants to watch some nerd talk to himself for an hour infront of a camera, if your going to make a 'guide' stop trying to force people to watch you playing video games in order to access the information.

Also, the only thing I've seen him say that wasn't completely obvious from reading your skill tree, is in regards to what other classes skills do.

But still, him and Jaesung you put a 1-45 leveling guide, and legit expect people to watch that shit to figure out how to level up. No one wants to see your face.

1-20 = this area these quest

20-40 this area these quest

so hard I don't believe, instead watch me stare at my computer screen for 2 hours.

-endrant-

5 minutes ago, Rane said:

I'm not trying to sound rude, I've watched some of his videos...

No one wants to watch some nerd talk to himself for an hour infront of a camera, if your going to make a 'guide' stop trying to force people to watch you playing video games in order to access the information.

Also, the only thing I've seen him say that wasn't completely obvious from reading your skill tree, is in regards to what other classes skills do.

But still, him and Jaesung you put a 1-45 leveling guide, and legit expect people to watch that shit to figure out how to level up. No one wants to see your face.

1-20 = this area these quest

20-40 this area these quest

so hard I don't believe, instead watch me stare at my computer screen for 2 hours.

-endrant-

The guy took time out of his day to provide you and anyone else who wants it with valuable, useful information. Information you're unable or unwilling to get on your own. Use it or don't, his vids are 90% the reason I'm a decent Sin despite never having played the game before early launch.

Most of the time spent "watching him play video games" is him SHOWING YOU  the things he's talking about.

Beggars can't be choosers.

I don't have time to watch a 2 hour video to find a small piece of information.

Also, I don't need his videos, I just randomly clicked on one to see how or why people use close shave, only to find out he wasn't and is basically running the same build(s) I was already using.

I'm just saying, stop trying to get e-popular if you want to help people.

Streaming, etc. is for try hard losers. Get good first :-p I've always hated this everyone trying to be an internet celeb shit especially in gaming.

Took you 1hr to make a video, takes 20 minutes to cover it more efficiently in a text format people will actually be able to reference at will instead of searching through this video garbage of a ton of irrelevant stuff.

He's doing it for e-fame not to be kind, or else he would pick the more traditional, useful, and timesaving way.

Don't get me started on the down syndrome look etc. I'm not even going in on the guy. I'm just saying I don't want to watch an hour long video of some nerd in a room by himself talking to himself. Like seriously?

Write it down for people like me if you want to be helpful (not that I take practice in resourcing randoms, show me some rank when it means something. I could probably hit plat today and don't have 100 games played nor am I great)

1 hour ago, dfrs000 said:

Hey guys!i wonder can some 1 write me some tips and tricks for assassins bcs im little dumb with them, and u will help me alot ! Thanks <3 :*

Obviously, you need SOMEONES help. Why should anyone waste their time writing them out for you when vile has already done it for us?

Obviously YOU need someones help to learn how to read and notice I'm not the original poster.

No wonder people make video guides.

I forgot there are you people who 'cant follow what I read can u plz show me so ic an trai to cuopy"

3 minutes ago, Rane said:

Obviously YOU need someones help to learn how to read and notice I'm not the original poster.

No wonder people make video guides.

I forgot there are you people who 'cant follow what I read can u plz show me so ic an trai to cuopy"

You are correct sir. My distaste for your opinion caused me to make an error, and for that I do apologize. I Still insist your initial stance is asinine however.

OP - Watch vile's video's.

Well I did warn I was trying not to sound rude, its just my demeanor.

Point still stands, not everyone wants to or has time to watch a hr long guide.

Also the OP doesn't even seem to have a good grasp of English so I'm not sure how hes going to understand that at all.

People like me, you can read me an entire book. I wont remember any of it.

I have to read it myself or it doesn't process.

1 minute ago, dfrs000 said:

Ok guys why are u arguing so much i just need some help like combos, how to 1v1 and etc not to read how u guys are abusing each other ;)

You're right. Take first responder's advice and watch Vile's videos. They're long, but they detail -everything- you need to know.

If you prefer a text list of comments, I'm not sure where you could find those.

8 minutes ago, dfrs000 said:

Ok guys why are u arguing so much i just need some help like combos, how to 1v1 and etc not to read how u guys are abusing each other ;)

The video is pretty legit and he goes over a decent build within the first 15 minutes.

But for quick tips off the top of my head.

At least 1 point in Heart Stab so you can stay stealth and do RB, F spam for quick high damage.

Get Webbing when you can, then KU, Volley, Web, Mine and wait for them to fall. Your CDs are recharging as they sit up there and do the blast when they fall. You could even invasion for more RB, F if you have enough focus.

Guard Break is your friend against anyone with block/counter/decoy. Triggers on RB when they put it up.

Against Ranged invest in smoke bomb to resist ranged damage. You can even Mine, Turning Leaf, Blast, Invasion to them. They'll have to run out of the smoke to use ranged again.

Be patient. Experienced players I've learned are expecting you to pop up from behind. Don't rush in, trick them into wasting a save.

At least this is what I've been adopting. 

Archived