In Game Gold Providers And How They *cricket* Up The Market

WinterEyes

Hi there, BNS players. I've got a serious issue to address and it has great impact over the market in game. The gold providers that are selling gold for money are *cricket*ing up the market real bad. As you know or may not know, there are some websites that offer gold coins for a fee. The price varies but the sale method is the same for everyone. The buyer will list an item on the market for amount of gold he needs. For example, if i need 1 gold, i will list some random item for a certain price, like 1 gold 1 silver 66 copper, or smth like that. Then, the gold provider comes and buys my junk for that price. The thing is that if that junk was sold before for lets say 2 copper, now the price in the records show someone bought that item for 1 gold. Thus, players will never ever have a correct chart regarding the item's worth over time.

Whats the whole process? Read below.

Blade & Soul Trading Method

Blade & Soul gold purchases can arrange for Auction House only. Fee calculation & Listing Method for trading via Auction House. Please use this formula > (Item Buyout Price x 1.04) plus some extra Bronze Coins to make an unique pricing.

If your order are 100 gold, kindly list multiple items. Example:

Item 1: (23G x 1.04) + 6B = 23G 92S 6B
    Item 2: (24G x 1.04) + 8B = 24G 96S 8B
    Item 3: (26G x 1.04) + 9B = 27G 4S 9B
    Item 4: (27G x 1.04) + 3B = 28G 8S 3B

Please list your item FIRST, then enter the details of your items listed in the Auction House in the order's Remark column.

Item Name :
    Item Quantity :
    Buyout Price :
    Screenshot of your listed item.

The solution is evident and it should be implemented right away.  At least, thats what it should be done. The bad thing is, i think, so many premium users have contracted the services of these websites, and i don't know if the BNS adminstrators are ready and willing to terminate their accounts. Or, all the low/medium lvl  items that are listed on the market for 1 gold or over 1 gold to be deleted or returned to their owners. Or, maybe you have other ideeas.

What do you guys(girls) think?

Archived