Destroyer VS Force Master (need help)

Hakairo

Hey guys, I'll keep it short:

Yes, I am 45 and I am currently at around 1750-1800 ELO. I don't have real problems against any class (sometimes Summoner is hard) and having a good winning rate EXCEPT against Force Master. They are escaping from every knockdown, kicking me down while I am grapping them, I am always sanred/rooted or whatever u would like to call it and they are freezing there self so often healing so much that I never had a Chance.

So what is your tactic? How can I increase my chance against Force master until it is not 0%?

Or is it a complete counter class and there is nothing that I can do?

A big shit plz All people are making force master for now if u see because they are too op i can win all class too with my destroyer and never win an forcemaster i have a assasin too and i can't win the force master so is a shit class for now and need nerf too much escape and too mush stuns that is a shit combination

Hi,

I'm 45 FM, ~1670 rating at the moment so a bit below you. I think this matchup is winnable by both and I struggle vs destroyer sometimes. Basically you can win the match in a single animation cancel spam if you can knock down the force master when his escapes are down. Spec spin2win deflect stun and try to make them waste SS / TAB escapes. Also look at your chill stacks and try to find an opening when they run out or when your opponent freeze you.

So, how FM works is that it stacks ice stacks on you by hitting with ice or if you hit them, if they get 3(?) stacks on you you're frozen and can't move, they can knockback and stun you by using their Impact(1), if you are not immune to stuns that is, so if you see you're frozen you might as well want to spin to win to not get stunned. They have their tab to escape, then they have their 1, if they hit you and you're iced, you'll get stunned, then they can SS from dazes, stuns, which would make you iced as well, if they have it speced. Their ice tab covers them in ice which restores health IF you hit them while they're in it (If they have speced it), other spec for that skill they could use is restore some hp, after it's done they backstep automatically. They also have their ice V, which is ice flower, that activates if you hit them ,they get into ice sheath for a bit. So you want to make sure you can waste their ss, tab first and asap, then should be able to go for a combo. Might wanna go really aggressive on them. If FM is good he can dodge all your stuff, cause they also have their Q and E dashes and just a lot of defensive abilities.

I hope I explained it clearly :D If anything, just PM and ask me questions.

Archived