Timers for gathering etc...

seabass315

The crafting system ( if you can call it that ) needs to be tweaked a bit.  I dont mind having the NPCS gather items for me "after i locate them first" but having to wait 5hr for 5-10 of an item is absolutely retarded.  Withing 30.min or less i can tripple even quadruple that many items on my own.  Then you get to the crafting part of it and its the same thing... a HUGE TIME SINK for no appearent reason.  Again with the 3/4 hr timers on items.  I dont understand what the issue is in allowing us to craft / gather on or own terms 'ALONG" with having the NPCS there to do it if we want to go offline for a while ( sleep ). 

That would be an awesome addition being able to have NPCS farm mats / craft while your offline.  As it stands right now, the crafting system is horrible.  Am currently waiting on some tree sap that took me about 30.min to find if that .. the timer on said sap 5.hr.  I understand this wasn't a game you guys made but how did this ever make it through beta without drawing some red flags. 

Did some ruff math early this morning and i think it was potters, maybe i was abit sleepy, but i think i figured it would take 24 hours of doing nothing but restocking  to get a lvl that is IF you had all your sub combines....  and not talking about the expense but really i guess what annoys me the most is all the sub combines take like 6 hours to make so ya its ridicules and espically if your someone like me that waited to do crafting at 45 not while i was lvling which was a stupid mistake :( 

Archived