Do you even Blade and Soul?

ChainedGod

Bloodlust, NCsoft better make an announcement as soon as possible, HIDING WON'T SOLVE ANYTHING, you know?  Just anything to show that you people give a damn about the player. You know you are not a MMO IF YOU HAVE NO PLAYERS LEFT PLAYING IT. So yeah, rather than letting us rage and cry to your automated tickets. Show us some love and support and do something. The errors are fine only if there is actual support trying to make a difference(besides breaking the game) We can't count on players trying to fix the game anymore. If NCsoft lets us be like this until the next update, this game will be dead. I used to find thousands in queue, now i instantly log in because there is barely anyone not having an error. I hope most players agree with me because its better to address the developers publicly rather than sending tickets which all get pointless replies. For the sake of this game's future, for the sake of the fans; FIX IT!

1 minute ago, HikaruIsabeau said:

I agree with you, ChainedGod. They NEED to fix this instead trying let players fix this issue. Because honestly all the player's methods really don't work.

Everyone is struggling with errors and the developers still didn't move a bit.  Such a mess.

Just now, HikaruIsabeau said:

It's annoying too. It's just kill all the fun about this game. I was trying to find a new server to join that won't lag a lot however, no matter what server I go to it's the same damn thing. 

If we combine all the player's complains, you'll realize the whole game is ruined lol

Archived