Tomb of Exiles Solo Summoner lvl 37

nahoot

Hey bro, for the love of God, can you please share your build with me ? ( and gear too if possible)
I'm trying to solo this with my  summoner ( lvl 39 ) but I always die when he uses the devastating attack
I watched a lot of videos, but i think I'm too dumb to solo this boss, I want my Infernal staff :(
Thanks bro! please reply if you read this! ♥

*sorry for any mistakes, english is not my native language.

6 hours ago, TheArtOfWar said:

Hey bro, for the love of God, can you please share your build with me ? ( and gear too if possible)
I'm trying to solo this with my  summoner ( lvl 39 ) but I always die when he uses the devastating attack
I watched a lot of videos, but i think I'm too dumb to solo this boss, I want my Infernal staff :(
Thanks bro! please reply if you read this! ♥

*sorry for any mistakes, english is not my native language.

https://bnstree.com/SU?build=3900002101211073410842200311053311131112212093220132 You can use this build :D 

For the first attack of the last boss use 3 skill ( It will absorb projectiles- use this on all bosses that attack you with projectiles and it will make your life a lot easier), and for the 2nd attack try to use 4th skill ( you will take 50% less damage to unblockable attacks). With that build i linked you can try to CC the boss when he does the 2nd attack and you will cancel it with V+TAB attack of the cat. And dont forget that the Q skill ( cat agro) its your best friend. 

And my gear it wasnt that good :D, only had max accesories but I didnt had the staff! Dropped at 40 tho and I'm happy :D!

Archived