Ping spikes

Qwetro

I was playing all cbts,and playing since 19th and didnt had any problems,but after getting 39lvl and trying to go Cross server dungeons i had insane lag spikes,mobs are freezing/my skills have 1/2 sec delay,questing/map dungeons was fine but i could not play arena or cross server dungeons,now since yesterday everything is vice versa,questing/map dungeons are laggy as hell,but arena and cross server dungs are fine...

i looked up ping in Task manager and it jumps from 70 to 250+,i tried everything and still the same issue

anyone have this problem too?

just a theory, but maybe it have something to do with so many goldies (gold spammers, thats how i call them o.o) spawning in the last 2-3 days~ u do realize that their existance is just clogging up the server log even with their chat only~ i myself have been experiencing random lag spikes every now and then from every bit of nice latency i have from this far away :(

1 minute ago, 872542_1452550399 said:

just a theory, but maybe it have something to do with so many goldies (gold spammers, thats how i call them o.o) spawning in the last 2-3 days~ u do realize that their existance is just clogging up the server log even with their chat only~ i myself have been experiencing random lag spikes every now and then from every bit of nice latency i have from this far away :(

Yes I'm quite well aware that they are most likely the problem. Personally at this point I would like to see them just remove chat from the game if it would make the game playable. As I have already turned off basically all chat in the game anyhow.

Archived