cyka blyat?

ChainedGod

This is just stupid, what have they been doing all these years and during beta?? No actual TESTING for the game? These errors are just ridiculous and shameful. If your game is broken; DON'T RELEASE IT. I can't see no reason to stop players from leaving/deleting the game. Even the support is making everything worse. its called "support" for a reason; SUPPORT.  This game is officially unplayable until further notice, i bet NCsoft would barely fix a thing in the upcoming update. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING. There is an obvious lack of supervision and that's pretty much a bad start, don't you think? There is nothing wrong with your PC/IP* people, its the GAME.

*exceptions apply

9 minutes ago, HikaruIsabeau said:

It is the game. But yet people don't want to believe it. I honestly don't know how others are managing to play this game without dealing with bullshit unlike us who have to go through this crap over and over again. It's complete horse shit!

The errors seem to be very random, So far i can not find any relation between the people whom are having an issue neither the people whom are NOT having an issue with the game.

Archived