Mandatory changes rant

Ather

Compared to other games/mmo's the account management of BnS is incredibly poor. I just want to raise awareness about a few things since NCsofts marketing team does not deem these points important.

What do I mean with account management:

There are a few things that should be shared over characters within an account:

-Clan

-Achievements

-Outfits

-Certain event items

Unless these issues are addressed I do not see BnS succeed in the western gaming community. The long perspective monetization and quality of life inconveniences are not up to par with other games and releases.

Before anyone starts about cross server accounts, engine complications and other technical hardships, that's not my point nor my interest... I am telling you as a consumer and a marketeer to fix it before it's too late. After all I am sure you can review that it would be more beneficial for NCsoft in the long run as well. ( people would be more inclined and comfortable buying things they can use on future characters if they so choose to)

2 minutes ago, Ather said:

Compared to other games/mmo's the account management of BnS is incredibly poor. I just want to raise awareness about a few things since NCsofts marketing team does not deem these points important.

What do I mean with account management:

There are a few things that should be shared over characters within an account:

-Clan

-Achievements

-Outfits

-Certain event items

Unless these issues are addressed I do not see BnS succeed in the western gaming community. The long perspective monetization and quality of life inconveniences are not up to par with other games and releases.

Before anyone starts about cross server accounts, engine complications and other technical hardships, that's not my point nor my interest... I am telling you as a consumer and a marketeer to fix it before it's too late. After all I am sure you can review that it would be more beneficial for NCsoft in the long run as well. ( people would be more inclined and comfortable buying things they can use on future characters if they so choose to)

Ye as soon as I found out with fashion that I have to either re-buy or pass them back and forth every time I wanna redo a character I stopped caring about the fashion in the game.

Just trying to force people to spend more money. Not happening here.

1 minute ago, MeiShiori said:

Ye as soon as I found out with fashion that I have to either re-buy or pass them back and forth every time I wanna redo a character I stopped caring about the fashion in the game.

Just trying to force people to spend more money. Not happening here.

My point exactly;

NCsoft has experience with western releases, I am sure they can reference with their other systems after we bring some media attention to this

Archived