Clans vs dungeons

Crixus

Hey there!

so i am kinda new to this game and didnt played the beta, but i come from another mmo and still playing it and i wont ever gonna stop to do so! Thing is B&S really attracts my eyes and i am having a blast playing it. Still need more time to adjust my self to how the game works crafting,items,upgrades fighting combos etc. thing is, iv seen quite a few topics in here with ppl been lost after they reach out the lv cap! Now idk if its already implanted in me but when im playing im trying to max out my gear upgrades and skins.im trying to be expert on most classes that i like and max gear them as well!

now why im saying all that and how it is related to my title of this topic?! In my mmo that im playing close to 5 years by now,so with that been said, if a game keeps me loyal for 5 years whats the secret? Well, content of any mmo just like all good things must come to their end,. Every 2-3 months new content is released but eventually,it will end as well! Key word is: competition! Clans that take themselves serious, will recruit skilled players,and will work for max gear for clearing dungeons, proper gear will naturally be berserker or aka glass canon build. Point is to speed clear dungeons and compete clan vs clan about how fast you can clear it out,new tactics new skills that you will never have thought that will become  a handy could be the brake bar of the run!

idk if their is this sort of competition between clans already but as for me im currently at angler's watch,once ill get the hang of it ill post on the recruitment section. I know pvp have its tournaments. 

So share your thoughts and if this thing already exists i really would like to know!  

Archived