Game crashes my PC every 10 mins

Tsuruko

So I didn't see any threads that matched what problem I'm having, so I thought I'd start a new one. 

Im on a desktop PC, Pryon(?) brand, pretty sure it's running Intel. I started playing bas two days ago, and there was no problems then or the day before. I think my graphics card isn't right or something bc a fair amount of textures in the game just don't load properly, and end up looking like a PlayStation 2 game, where other parts load just fine. The frame rate can be pretty atrocious sometimes, especially during cutscenes.

Now, when I started it up today, it seemed normal except as soon as I loaded up the game, I was in a different area and was already dead. Couldn't restore chi even though I wasn't wearing a faction uniform and there were no enemies. I just did the normal and started running around and ate the soup that gives you 100% more experience for 30 mins. then my screen went black, flashed up with "no signal" and for like a solid 20 seconds, I was frantically clicking because it seemed like my screen had glitched, as my pc was still running. Then it turned off. 

I tried 2 more times, and it just keeps happening. Do I not have enough memory? I do know my computer is running out of space a bit, but why is it only doing it now after 2 days of running just fine? I don't have razer or whatever (I think), I don't know how to change my frame rate or anything.

I'm running on the NA servers, but I'm from Australia (don't have much choice really) is that affecting it? 

Archived