Pugging Dungeons at "End-Game"

Gaudion

The dungeons themselves are super fun and even challenging for my first time experiences.
That's all I gotta really say for dungeons.

But is it just me or does a unnecessary amount of players at this point seem extremely grouchy, pissy and just flat out toxic?
I'm curious to see If it's more of a "I've had bad luck and should move on" kinda deal or if it's more common than I thought.

Overall I'm really enjoying myself and I'd like to say thanks for porting this game to English Players :D

4 minutes ago, DabMarley said:

I think the loot system combined with awful RNG is what makes the dungeons toxic from time to time. 

I suppose that's fair, but no one should be trying to tell you how to play because you "bid too much silver" on a piece of shield.

The example I'm drawing from - I bid like 15s on a piece of Dokumo Critical Shield.

11 hours ago, Gaudion said:

I suppose that's fair, but no one should be trying to tell you how to play because you "bid too much silver" on a piece of shield.

The example I'm drawing from - I bid like 15s on a piece of Dokumo Critical Shield.

I've had this. Some guy wanted the 8th shield part and because he stated that he wanted it that to him meant everyone should let him get it for 1c. I too needed it so bid on it and he, plus another guy got pissy with me about it. Fact is, I have no allegiance with these people, likely from entirely different servers never to be seen again and true enough, 10 runs later and I hadn't seen the 8th piece drop again so it would have been me going into the dungeon just to farm the last piece.

If you want to bid xyz amount on something, do it (unless it's class specific which you don't need - don't be a dick ;)).

7 hours ago, Sweeney47 said:

I've had this. Some guy wanted the 8th shield part and because he stated that he wanted it that to him meant everyone should let him get it for 1c. I too needed it so bid on it and he, plus another guy got pissy with me about it. Fact is, I have no allegiance with these people, likely from entirely different servers never to be seen again and true enough, 10 runs later and I hadn't seen the 8th piece drop again so it would have been me going into the dungeon just to farm the last piece.

If you want to bid xyz amount on something, do it (unless it's class specific which you don't need - don't be a dick ;)).

Exactly.

Some people just seem very prone to acting silly over dumb things.

It's not the bidding that I'm having problem with.
It's the AFKers in Cross Server Dungeons and people who change loot system just a second before the loot drops.
They need to make Vote Kick system and not allow to change loot system once the dungeon has started.

Archived