Pick your Familiar Bug

KakachiDemen

Hello, last night and tonight I've tried creating a Summoner character to play with, I was largely looking forward to this class. Once the characters were made I proceeded through the Heaven's Reach story line up until Master Hong lets you pick a Cat Familiar, twice now since last night I've encountered a bug with this quest. I've talked with each cat several times un sure of how to pick one, upon checking a youtuber's video I learned there should be an option to pick the cat in their second line of speech, instead for me, there is no option to pick any cat in any of their speeches. This is an annoying bug cause I can't proceed unless I pick one. 

• 3 weeks later...

Did you ever fix this?

On 1/25/2016 at 5:02 PM, KakachiDemen said:

Hello, last night and tonight I've tried creating a Summoner character to play with, I was largely looking forward to this class. Once the characters were made I proceeded through the Heaven's Reach story line up until Master Hong lets you pick a Cat Familiar, twice now since last night I've encountered a bug with this quest. I've talked with each cat several times un sure of how to pick one, upon checking a youtuber's video I learned there should be an option to pick the cat in their second line of speech, instead for me, there is no option to pick any cat in any of their speeches. This is an annoying bug cause I can't proceed unless I pick one. 

Archived