Voice Dialog

RadiantFists

6 minutes ago, RadiantFists said:

Then why do their lips move as if they're speaking?

Because it looks weird if they're not moving.

Because if they want to add voice later, they can.

This isn't even close to the only game that does mouth flaps with no voice. It's more common to find them moving their lips with no voice than not moving their lips, actually.

Even going back as far as THIS game:

https://youtu.be/W4_sw0trdNc?t=81

2 hours ago, RadiantFists said:

Then why do their lips move as if they're speaking?

Actually they move because... they HAVE voice accting in ohter regions (Korea, Japan and so on).

I think our Version is the only one without voice acting in blue quests and text bubbles... we got the short end of the stick.

They probably didnt want to use too much money on voice acting or thought it wasnt important enough... yet it feels just REALLY cheap.

13 minutes ago, Shinjo said:

Actually they move because... they HAVE voice accting in ohter regions (Korea, Japan and so on).

I think our Version is the only one without voice acting in blue quests and text bubbles... we got the short end of the stick.

They probably didnt want to use too much money on voice acting or thought it wasnt important enough... yet it feels just REALLY cheap.

Given how expensive voice acting is, I can actually understand.

It's not even necessary for blue quests anyway. Even SWTOR, where nearly every quest is voiced, decided to ease up after a while since it got expensive.

Archived