Settings not saving

John Titor

Hi.

Every time I close the game all of my settings reset, this includes sound settings, graphics settings, chat tab settings, basically every settings and I have to manually set them back. This doesn't make the game unplayable, but has recently got really annoying and frustrating.

I tried googling but didn't find anything helpful, some people said to set some file (I don't remember its name) inside my Documents\Bns\NCSoft to read-only, but I don't have BnS folder inside my Documents folder.

I don't really know what to do about it and I'm hoping for your help.

Would you mind letting me know what type of device (computer, IOS, whatever,) you play on so that I may understand your problem a bit better?

I'd love to help, but I'm not sure if I can with just the problem facing me. For instance, my computer is a windows 10 (DO-NOT-UPGRADE) so I have not encountered this issue.

Since the game is pretty new, it's sure to be swarmed with those pesky little bugs, so that could always be the problem, or it could also be the type of device you run it on.

For me, the settings are just naturally there. But that could always be simply because of my computer. If you provide this information, I MAY be able to help, assuming it's not a bug of course. Because bugs are the problem of all apparently, lol.

Archived