Error Downloading

Loczx

Hello there! I've been having a issue lately with downloading the game, so I thought i should come here for help, so recently, I started downloading the game, but since my internet is quite slow, i usually have to leave it overnight/when I'm at school.

So now on to my issue, whenever i leave it to download, an error appears, stopping the download, and I'd have to wait till i get home to restart the launcher for it to continue downloading, so, I've been restarting it a few times whenever it errors, and one thing i noticed that it errors at different times, first at 18%, then at around 30%, and so on.

I've copied the file that says it cannot be downloaded in the error, here it is: 

Zip/contents/bns/CookedPC/00024900.upk.zip:PI530:PL8388608  

I hope you guys can help, and thank you in advance!

38 minutes ago, Loczx said:

Hello there! I've been having a issue lately with downloading the game, so I thought i should come here for help, so recently, I started downloading the game, but since my internet is quite slow, i usually have to leave it overnight/when I'm at school.

So now on to my issue, whenever i leave it to download, an error appears, stopping the download, and I'd have to wait till i get home to restart the launcher for it to continue downloading, so, I've been restarting it a few times whenever it errors, and one thing i noticed that it errors at different times, first at 18%, then at around 30%, and so on.

I've copied the file that says it cannot be downloaded in the error, here it is: 

Zip/contents/bns/CookedPC/00024900.upk.zip:PI530:PL8388608  

I hope you guys can help, and thank you in advance!

What's the error code?

Archived