Disconnects/crashes

KoraKunai

so,in general,any time the game disconnects for me,it crashes, and about 60% of the time,when i'm moving maps and the game gives me a loading screen,it disconnects. when i boot up the game again and log back in,i've moved but it's frustrating to go through that process over and over,and i'm wondering if this is somehting on my end or on the game's end

Seems like quite a lot of people are having this issue. 'Disconnected from server 1000 131 151000' or something.

A few days ago I was at a friend's house playing the game on my laptop with him, and he kept getting disconnected while I was having no connection issues at all. I figured it must have been because his wifi card wasn't good enough or something. However, today I was playing the game at an other friend's house, with my laptop connected to her modem by ethernet cable and I got the same error. I was using WTFast when it happened, here's a screenshot of the statistics (don't know what this means though).

d471df17d467b60999abeffbeaced215.png

When trying to start the game again, it didn't seem to load. Like the launcher and everything worked but the game itself never started. I started it again and now it says that there's server maintenance, however it doesn't say this anywhere on the forum or on their twitter page so I think it's a bug. My friend who had the connection issues also reported that there was maintenance yesterday. Can anyone confirm this (that there's no maintenance right now, 14:30 UTC+1)?

i have yet to try and log back in yet but honestly
i don't have issues with mmo's,i haven't had as many connection problems as i've had this one
but the fact that the game crashes every time it disconnects from the server seems like a problem that's clearly on the game's side
like,it'll disconnect,go to load up the menu screen,the window crashed,but task manager says the game is running when it isn't

Archived