Talk about Creative Gold Sellers/Spammers

maoyurui

Ok those Gold Sellers are very annoying not only because they keep on spamming but most of all they *cricket* contribute to the population of the server making it hard for other legit players to get into the servers.

Now here on Soha Server their are actually putting themselves right smack down at the porta;'s edge and you can somehow report them even if you try to:

goldspammers.jpg

Seriously can a GM do something about this? I couldn't even click them nor the "ESC" button would show their names to be clicked. Hence I have to resort to a print screen just to report them. BTW the Server is Soha where this spammers are hanging. I apologize if this is not the common method to report them but their method of hiding isn't normal as well.

I reached my cap in the number of people I can have blocked.

Region chat was an endless stream of gold spam. I ended up having to leave it just to be able to see anything else. Unfortunately, I can still see gold spam in the other channels, and since my block list is full, I'm stuck with that.

The problem with clicking their names are the fact they say things so fast and there are lots of them you'll even barely to click one after the other. And who would like to scroll everything again most specially if the spamming is done within the faction where people usually talks. Hence I print screen it and indicated the server.

Archived