Download

JinKariya

Could you guys provide a torrent download for this game, The seeding of your game is non-existent and its not my speed since right now I'm getting around 2mbps+ download speed on my torrents so ye if you guys would be able to provide torrent since torrents can get other people to help on seeding not just rely on your sub par servers to provide the download 

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:efe187e04d9dc2ae5c92dd69fe3dd210de98ef00&dn=BnS&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fglotorrents.pw%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969

This link is for full game folder, download it and follow these instructions: 

First download and install NCSoft Lite Installer from here.

Then copy the files in the 95.5% downloaded torrent to the game folder in C:\ > Program Files (x86) > NCSoft and make sure the correct path is C:\ > Program Files (x86) > NCSoft > BnS
Then download the Gameguard folder from here, and put it in C:\ > Program Files (x86) > NCSoft > BnS > bin
Launch the game through the shortcut on your desktop.
Choose "Repair Files" and then Update..

Hope it works ^^

Copy this topic and tell me when you're done so I can remove it since it's banned.. 

27 minutes ago, JinKariya said:

Could you guys provide a torrent download for this game, The seeding of your game is non-existent and its not my speed since right now I'm getting around 2mbps+ download speed on my torrents so ye if you guys would be able to provide torrent since torrents can get other people to help on seeding not just rely on your sub par servers to provide the download 

Archived