playing on a laptop?

rueirueiru

helloo, so I was wondering if I could run this game on my laptop - I looked up the minimum requirements and I fit every requirement except for the graphics card.

It says the minimum is  nVidia Geforce 8600GT / AMD Radeon HD460, and when I look up that information on my laptop, I get intel hd graphics 520, which I hear isn't a proper graphics card at all.

So do you think I would have chance of running this game on my laptop at all? I really hope I do because I won't be having access to my desktop in a while.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for posting on the player to player support forum.

Many laptops have a GPU which is integrated into the mother board, these can play games but are not comparable (most of the time) to a gaming desktop. Im sure you can play this game on that laptop, just will have to lower the texture and graphical quality a bit so you don't lag.

30bitd0.png

23 minutes ago, Gluxdator said:

Thanks for posting on the player to player support forum.

Many laptops have a GPU which is integrated into the mother board, these can play games but are not comparable (most of the time) to a gaming desktop. Im sure you can play this game on that laptop, just will have to lower the texture and graphical quality a bit so you don't lag.

30bitd0.png

It does run, but with a very low fps :c

I guess the Intel graphics card wasn't good enough, sadly.

Thanks for your help tho!

Archived