Chest items don't stock up in inventory HELP!

Random

I have enough space for these items but i've realized some of these items aren't being added to my inventory even though theres empty slots? Also the ones where it's supposed to stack up on such as the pots and pickaxes, they don't get added nor do they start over in a different slot at 1 . 

When it shows my over flow of inventory , it shows 1 item or so and I click take all and it adds that instead? 

Anyone know why this is is happening and how to actually add the chests contents ? I dont know why its not just piling in my inventory in the blank spaces. 

52a8ecb558.jpg

Thanks for posting on the player to player support forum.

There is a little button at the bottom right hand corner, four little squares. That is the stacking and organizing tool. Now some items visibly look similar but the names are different. Make sure they aren't the same.

Please reply if this worked, and post on my profile if you like my support.

30bitd0.png

13 hours ago, Gluxdator said:

Thanks for posting on the player to player support forum.

There is a little button at the bottom right hand corner, four little squares. That is the stacking and organizing tool. Now some items visibly look similar but the names are different. Make sure they aren't the same.

Please reply if this worked, and post on my profile if you like my support.

30bitd0.png

Yeah  I mean I see that, but the items in that chest that I hovered over, all those items aren't being added to my inventory but a soul shield or healing potion(if it gives me an over flown notification). The rest don't appear in my inventory. They have yellow percentage signs next to them. The listed items that have the yellow percentage signs next to them aren't added in my inventory. Does that mean something? 

I mean I have unsealing items but I mean... those sealed items should still be added in my inventory right? It would just have a red seal over the items until I unsealed them or unlocked them with a specified key. @Gluxdator

I found out why I wasn't getting those items

Apparently the yellow % means an x chance of getting that item when you open it. It's similar to getting rare drops, but instead the chests contents will tell you what's all in that chest. 

Archived