Blade and Soul the true Story

KingTenteehje

Blade and Soul is a game which I have been waiting for a long long time. The was released for America and EU after a long long time and there it was. I logged in and got a warm welcome by a lot, and I mean A LOT, of gol spammers. This problem was sorted quickly by just going into another channel and do not have to see them, problem there that I did miss a lot of information which other players were saying, but to be honest you could not read it due to spam, not even in parties.

I am going to be quite honest here and this is the game I have been looking at since it was launched in orrigianally and it was evcerything I wanted. After a long time waiting it finally got realeased and what do we get? Well to be quite short we get:

- Server shut downs!

- Gold spammers... soooo many gold spammers

- No notifications that servers are on maintance, just a login screen

This is a game which is so easy to just implement in the region where we want to play it and what do we get.,... all of the above.. This is just another grindfest on money for NCsoft, not dealing with MILLION of gold spammers. I want to play this game so badly and to enjoy it, no matter whether you pay for it or not, but at this moment in time it is just a game which deals with problems which can be dealed by actively delaing with issues. To be quite honest and clear I want to say the following:

- I pay for this game and I want to love it, and I do

- People who want to play for free and still want to play is perfectly OK

- This game has a lot of potency

- This game is fun but has a lot of issues which feel like NCsoft does not care

My point here is that this game is something which a lot of people looked out for and want to play, pay or no pay, but NCsoft if you release something take notice of the obvious and the proplems that you have seen before you SHOULD have taking into account and do not think of an easy implementation. We like the game and we are willing to pay but please show US, the gaming community that you actually CARE and not just for the money and let us enjoy a game which we love and want to play and pay for!

I can't remember when the first trailer dropped, but it had to be three years ago at the very least although I feel like it was more. I am happy to see that the game is FINALLY out here  yeah the spammers are really annoying. I was able to block the main ones whcih actually made the region and channel chat pretty useful.

I do actually think NC is trying their best to handle this with all of the updates they've been posting though.

Archived