A few things that need to be improved in my opinion.

AODPhantasmii

To start off the list I will re-mention my before stated issue, the loot system, both open world and in dungeons.

Dungeons and Open world:

1) In dungeons I am sure everyone has noticed, the loot bid system, sure it has a few bugs, but all-in-all it is a great system where no matter what, you get something out of it. Now, the only few problems I see with the system is where you are in need of an item and someone just decides to up-bid you to make you spend more money so they get more money back, that being said there needs to be some sort of filter system in place to allow there to be regulated and controlled bidding, not just hit Y and up-bid until you cant go any higher, for example from PoH6 I was bidding on the epic Siren's Belt, should have gone for less than a gold if that, and I paid 2 gold for the belt because this guy was trolling me , dropping out when he knew he was getting a decent amount of money, that I just my personal experience.

2) Loot drops have an issue where if you die during a boss fight and he is killed, you release and come back, you don't get any of the chances to bid on the loot. Same issue with open world bosses and any other form of PvE activity. Now you may have the retort of why release, why not wait for your group to revive you? Well, if you aren't in a group or if they just leave you at the last boss dead, you won't be able to get that quest item you need to finish your daily or you miss out on the loot chances. Same thing goes for if you are in a group and the leader pulls you out of the instance back into the group finder lobby, you loss your chance to cash in the dynamic quest cause you are dead.

3) Make the dungeons more challenging/Rewarding, I play with a clan of hardcore PvE players and raiders, so far there has been nothing difficult to make us stop and think of new strategies to beating, that being said, I understand that instances like PoH6 or as many know it, Blackram Supply Chain 4/6 man, can be difficult to some, but once you master it, there is no more challenge to it, I understand that by summer time of 2016 level 50 content will be released but that is well over 4 months away, it makes finding something to do more tasking and oblivious. With that being said, why don't they try to release small bursts of content of the next few months, such as mushin's tower, I am quite sure that it will keep people with the type of mindset that you can always do better want to play the game for a longer time span. It is understandable that since the game has only been out as of the 19th of January 2016, that there won't be as much content to play and dissolve yourself into spending hours on progression, that it isn't asking much to take a look at slow content release over time.

PvP and Open World PvP:

1) There aren't too many issues other than the 1v1 dueling that I have encountered where it seems (although with scaling) that lower levels are at a disadvantage in the arena, I have seen many ranked gold and silver lower levels, but the point being it seems rather unfair or even unequal on skill comparison where you have say a level 45 going against a level 18. What I am suggesting is that like World of Warcraft, make it based on level brackets, so you have 10-15 16-20 etc, So you are only facing people that have equal or like items and skills available to you. I understand the whole challenge aspect to the arena if you are facing an opponent of greater level, that is understandable.

2) I haven't really seen to many issues with 3v3 arena other than at times, the camera is a bit chaotic when you are observing others fighting, a stationary camera with optional changing angles or following someone on your team. The other thing is the tagging system, It seems a little off how you spawn in ontop of your teammate to help him or her out, why can't it be like directly in the middle of the arena to make it fair? I understand that it's all about timing but there can be a few tweaks here and there. Other than those two issues I haven't noticed anything else so far that has really been needing of a mention, good job on this.

3) For open world pvp, I know its pretty much an option with the uniform and everything, but your description for how to obtain reputation with your faction is very misleading, "Kill enemy players of the opposing faction to gain contribution", this statement is very misleading as initially I had thought it meant that to gain further contribution you needed to kill people wearing the uniform to get more than just the dailies that are offered, the prestige system is an interesting concept but there is no zone for level 45? Highest one is the 36-39 Beach pvp zone. Back to the pvp system, it needs to be tweaked so far, more than just kills towards an achievement, doesn't seem worth it at that point. I liked the idea of the Aion pvp system where getting pvp kills goes towards your overall rank in the server, if that is what you are going for then perfect, keep it up.

These are my thoughts not yours, Have a good day.

AODPhantasmii

IGN: AODPhantasmii

Server: NA Old Man Cho

Archived