Char info tab bugging

Zikie

not sure if anyone else has experienced this. but after uninstalling my na client and reinstalling eu client the charafter info tab has been bugging out alot.

it loads numbers over text, some texts goes far out of their intented boxes, and on other players it doesnt even load their name, level or other typical information it should.

OnGoJsH.jpg

not sure if this is some eu side problem only. i didrun filecheck from launcher and it didnt seem to find anything wrong, and it still was there after restarting and repairing the client , and it makes it impossible to see stat values in the tabs because of this.

i got furher now and it seems same issue is carrying over to market ui, making it nearly unusable....

jU5K3Ds.jpg

so anyone knows how i could fix this? i've tried to reset to default settins, run repairer few times etc but nothing seems to work :(

so i've reinstalled the game now, deleted -everything- related to ncwest launcher and blade&soul to get fully clean install from fresh. and i still got this same issue.

i lituarly, -cant- use auctionhouse at all cause i cant write on the search field, i cant see the items informations and i cant sell any items cause the "panelts to write in" arent responding to me. i can click them but it doesnt register them as "to write in " area.

would love to get some sort of help on how this could be fixed, cause its really hindering my gameplay now when i cant have access to either auctionhouse, or any character related information.

reinstalled java and that didnt help either, honestly running out of options here :I

update: so i tried to restart my pc to try if it works with just 1 screen , just to end up in walls of bluescreens and forcing to system restore to 2 days old versio of my settings, wich was when i still had this issue.

after the system restore my game seems to work perfectly. i dont know what happened during it, why it happened but its working now :) no more character tab or market house

issues.

Archived