Business model and Bugs

Nosaer

As a consumer I have one question.

Where is the option to buy premium membership and store items outside of game? 

-I know what someone of you are thinking... B-B-B-B-B-B-B-But nosaer the game just came out/ it's inside of the game!

I don't mind at all paying for a membership to get perks but really shocked that ncsoft has no solid model available that is accessible to players and is fair.  The standard stuff that most mmo's offer $10-15 dollars premium member ship, skins ranging from $5-15 dollars, $x for inventory upgrades ect...

whom ever reads this is thinking yes those are in the game, cool, they are IN, 'IN' the game.  with no ability to access the store on an account your'e at the mercy of the 100+ min Q times.  A button to purchase Premium Q beside the Queue is non existent , people have been expecting this game for YEARS.  Since the business model is F2P one would think everything but the cash shop would have problems.

Bugs- so yeah the ability to play the game is kinda big I guess.  a common error that everyone is experiencing with the launcher being unable to download is problematic, since it denies access to play the game.  There seems to be no clear answer to the E02XXX launcher problem that has been around since the start of beta minus pseudo solutions that sometimes addresses one or a few users problems like.

1. Turning it off than back on again

2. Uninstalling then reinstalling the game

3.  Tricking the launching into believing that it's updated 

4. changing your IP / DNS

5. Turning off your security programs ( firewall/defender.ect )

6.  Praying 

7. Repeatedly clicking the confirm button with your fingers crossed 

All the things I've stated involve things outside of blade and soul, that I'm sure most players would agree would improve the player experience by a fair amount.

outside game shop with fair options for players to support the game they love.

launcher.. please fix it

I believe there is a lobby shop which you can purchase items before going into queue on your character selection screen. It is on the bar where you have other options like 'delete character' and what not. It looks like a treasure chest and acts like opening the shop in game.

42 minutes ago, Kitsuriko said:

I believe there is a lobby shop which you can purchase items before going into queue on your character selection screen. It is on the bar where you have other options like 'delete character' and what not. It looks like a treasure chest and acts like opening the shop in game.

oh the problem is you can't access the store until level 15.... why in the hell would ncsoft not allow access to the store until level 15?  bots is not a reason prohibit people from accessing the store for their account until 15 

Archived