Still Getting the Usual Updating Error

jARVE

Whenever I try to update BnS, the speed always drops all the way down to 0 Bytes per Second after a while and I get Error Code E02018.  Has there been a fix found for this yet or are we still just forced to sit by our computers for a while and keep hitting confirm? 

I am facing the same problems, even after giving every possible permission to the client and disabling antivirus while downloading, etc. Cycling through the confirm and update seems to leave the problem files in the end. I know I'm probably just repeating what many others said for the last couple of days. At this point I'm thinking I'll just have to wait until the company fixes the client because I'm out of ideas and patience. A shame, really.

Thanks for posting on the player to player support forum.

Have you tried to use the Repair Tool at the bottom of the NCSoft Game Launcher? This could repair any damaged files. Also some have found that reinstalling the launcher has fixed their issues: https://support.aiononline.com/hc/en-us/articles/204360359-How-to-re-install-only-the-NCSOFT-Game-Launcher

Please reply if this worked, and post on my profile if you like my support.

6 minutes ago, Gluxdator said:

Thanks for posting on the player to player support forum.

Have you tried to use the Repair Tool at the bottom of the NCSoft Game Launcher? This could repair any damaged files. Also some have found that reinstalling the launcher has fixed their issues: https://support.aiononline.com/hc/en-us/articles/204360359-How-to-re-install-only-the-NCSOFT-Game-Launcher

Please reply if this worked, and post on my profile if you like my support.

I've tried both of those things, and even get the same issue when trying to repair the files.  Also as a side note, is it still downloading files when the Download Speed drops down low and goes back up?  

Archived