"Network error"

Skippy

First I would like you to turn off your wifi connection on your computer. See if that helps. If not press the Windows Logo button (start menu), type in Device Manager, Look under Networking Adapters, left click it to open up, locate your wifi card, right click that then press uninstall. Then restart your computer and your wifi should reinstall. Then try...

If that doesn't work on Chrome, at the top left corner you'll see three bars, that is your menu button, click that go down to settings, and scroll down till you see advanced, then scroll down more and locate the reset button. Reset your chrome, then retry. If these all dont work ill find more options for you. Please reply if this worked, and post on my profile if you like my support.

31 minutes ago, Gluxdator said:

First I would like you to turn off your wifi connection on your computer. See if that helps. If not press the Windows Logo button (start menu), type in Device Manager, Look under Networking Adapters, left click it to open up, locate your wifi card, right click that then press uninstall. Then restart your computer and your wifi should reinstall. Then try...

If that doesn't work on Chrome, at the top left corner you'll see three bars, that is your menu button, click that go down to settings, and scroll down till you see advanced, then scroll down more and locate the reset button. Reset your chrome, then retry. If these all dont work ill find more options for you. Please reply if this worked, and post on my profile if you like my support.

none of these worked, any more ideas?

Yeah I have some. So we have seen that it is not your wifi, or your browser. So it may be your router and or modem, the connection with your ISP, or server side lag. You need to unplug your router and modem for about 30 seconds, replug the modem first then the router. See if that helps, if not call your ISP (Internet Service Provider), and see if they can reset your connection. If this still doesnt work then your most likely looking at server side issues which is highly possible.

other downloads work just fine, im thinking its server issues, thanks

11 minutes ago, Gluxdator said:

Yeah I have some. So we have seen that it is not your wifi, or your browser. So it may be your router and or modem, the connection with your ISP, or server side lag. You need to unplug your router and modem for about 30 seconds, replug the modem first then the router. See if that helps, if not call your ISP (Internet Service Provider), and see if they can reset your connection. If this still doesnt work then your most likely looking at server side issues which is highly possible.

for what you've done so far!

Archived