Error 4049!

KarlFTW

Hi Hi! Been really enjoying this game but I keep having the same error every 15 ish minutes. My game crashes and when I bring it back up it says Error 4049. I looked up some potential fixes they said to delete the GameGuard folder so it will re-download it and fix my problem. Even after doing that it keeps happening. My buddy bought me premium membership so I'm really trying to get this fixed so I can enjoy this game without wasting that premium subscription. Any help is appreciated!!!

14 minutes ago, KarlFTW said:

Hi Hi! Been really enjoying this game but I keep having the same error every 15 ish minutes. My game crashes and when I bring it back up it says Error 4049. I looked up some potential fixes they said to delete the GameGuard folder so it will re-download it and fix my problem. Even after doing that it keeps happening. My buddy bought me premium membership so I'm really trying to get this fixed so I can enjoy this game without wasting that premium subscription. Any help is appreciated!!!

Try this:
First terminate any process in your Task Manager related to BnS or Gameguard..
Then replace Gameguard folder in [C:\ > Program Files (x86) > NCSoft > BnS > bin] with this one Here
I think it might help..

Archived