Question Starting up Gear improving and other help

WTFXXXXX

Im lvl 18 assassin I was just wondering where Can i go to get the appropriate gear I have Hongmoon dagger lvl 10 max Idk how i even got it to max  Earrings lvl 1 and ring lvl 1 and a hongmoon necklace stage 5. How and where do i get stuff to make my stuff next level wheres the best drops and which World Quest boss should i DO for getting my Next weapon and other gear? is there a npc i can talk to to buy better Soul shields currently i have full blue piece stalker soul shields And how come i can't recruit to my clan?any ideas? DO i need to enforce my items any greater item development stuff links and ideas please.

First off in this game you will be provided with almost all the items you need including weapons, soul shields and etc. Anything else would cost money in the market, or involve crafting. Your Hongmoon weapon will require certain weapons to be 'feed' to it in order for it to evolve. You can find this out by shift and clicking on your weapon to do to the evolve menu, then over the icon to the right of the screen. Example:

1177iqg.jpg

There are a few NPCs you can find that sell Soul Shield pieces for Valor Stones. As for recruiting members into your guild, make sure they the correct level and are not in a guild already.

Archived