Client keeps crashing! Help

DTide

My BnS client keeps crashing. I had no issues with CB but all of a sudden I am now. Sometimes it just freezes and other times it stops responding, where i receive a message from BnS to report the "bug." Has anyone else had this issue? 

I had frequent crashes due to my Razer software services running in the background and gameguard was killing the game and reporting an error without indicating the issue.  I disabled my razer windows services and initially killed my razer processes including the game scanner and tried the game with no crashes.

Since then I have been able to run the game with the services disabled but having synapse running in the system tray still, I don't have it auto detecting my game to swap profiles now though.

See this forum post for details, this is where I figured out what was happening:

8 hours ago, Darcwon said:

dasI had frequent crashes due to my Razer software services running in the background and gameguard was killing the game and reporting an error without indicating the issue.  I disabled my razer windows services and initially killed my razer processes including the game scanner and tried the game with no crashes.

Since then I have been able to run the game with the services disabled but having synapse running in the system tray still, I don't have it auto detecting my game to swap profiles now though.

adsads

See this forum post for details, this is where I figured out what was happening:

Ah, I use all Razer products as well. Did you find a way to still run your razer without being booted? PM me if you get the time. 

Archived