Framerate Issues

LunaTuna

Hey everyone, I built a new PC a few weeks ago and I'm really happy with the results, however, not with this game. Not at all. The game looks absolutely gorgeous, but I've run into a problem. In the open-world areas, and in 1v1 combat I get 40-60 FPS with a GTX 970 SC, which is really low. Then, when I enter anything above 1v1 combat or enter any major area, my fps drops to around an unplayable 15-25 FPS. I've turned off all other players, and actually turned my graphics down to the lowest possible resolution and advanced settings, and the result is the same. My CPU is an AMD FX-8350 and from what I've seen from other benchmarks it should work just fine, I'm not sure what the issue is. I'll include an Imgur of my settings towards the end, also any help or insight is appreciated. Thank you o7

FyJOvUk.png

hello! I'm probably not the best person out there for this but. It may be your Anti aliasing, though it smoothens the objects around you greatly, the frames drop like crazy. I would suggest leaving it at a one or a two. Everything else should be fine, ambient occlusion could be left out by the way, it just includes pretty effects from the grasses that pop up from the floor.  I'm sorry if im not much of help. I don't know about this but, do you use the in game v sync or the "g sync" that comes with supporting drivers or whatever it is? Goodluck tinkering with the settings mine are pretty low to be honest too!

I have the same issue. I got GTX 960 2gb and i5-4460 3.2ghz cpu. The game runs on everything maxed out 70+fps in less crowded areas, but when there more players around, the fps really goes lower. I tried every setting including the anti-aliasing, and nothing helps. If possible, devs should add to the game a option to limit the amount of players shown on the screen, like TERA has, it helped me a lot when my fps was dying

1 hour ago, Ragna25362 said:

I have the same issue. I got GTX 960 2gb and i5-4460 3.2ghz cpu. The game runs on everything maxed out 70+fps in less crowded areas, but when there more players around, the fps really goes lower. I tried every setting including the anti-aliasing, and nothing helps. If possible, devs should add to the game a option to limit the amount of players shown on the screen, like TERA has, it helped me a lot when my fps was dying

I just find it so weird that even on 480p and all low settings I get the same FPS as on 1080p all maxed out. I've never run into a game that I don't understand as far as optimization goes as much as this one lol

1 hour ago, MisterLuck said:

hello! I'm probably not the best person out there for this but. It may be your Anti aliasing, though it smoothens the objects around you greatly, the frames drop like crazy. I would suggest leaving it at a one or a two. Everything else should be fine, ambient occlusion could be left out by the way, it just includes pretty effects from the grasses that pop up from the floor.  I'm sorry if im not much of help. I don't know about this but, do you use the in game v sync or the "g sync" that comes with supporting drivers or whatever it is? Goodluck tinkering with the settings mine are pretty low to be honest too!

Helped by a bit, I turned off Post-Processing and made it 1x FXAA and got a 2-3 fps increase. Also I'm using ingame v-sync

Archived