The game client encountered an error while running... Error 4041

FallenDve

I have an error while start my game. The download was complete succesfully and when BnS is starting, appears this message.

"The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4041)"

Why I have this error? Someone can help me pls?

2 minutes ago, FallenDve said:

I have an error while start my game. The download was complete succesfully and when BnS is starting, appears this message.

"The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4041)"

Why I have this error? Someone can help me pls?

Check this:

Error 4041:

In general 4041 is related to gameguard. This error occurs when gameguard detects any dangerous programs running on your system.
In order to solve it you can try to close any programs that are currently running on your system, either by manually closing them, going to "msconfig" (further information under General Steps), or you try downloading the file below and execute it.

1. Download this file

http://www.mediafire.com/view/bg8x9di5me2cwz8/Windows_64Bit_Debug.bat

2. Delete the suffix .txt to get an executeable .bat-file (Windows_64Bit_Debug.bat.txt   to  Windows_64Bit_Debug.bat) - if you can´t see the suffix look up how you can make it visible

2. Run it as an administrator

3. Take 2 for default windwows

4. and reboot  your computer.

5. After that you should be able to execute the game.

*Special thanks to Charlos37 for this .bat-file

I fixed it!!.

i have logitech gamepad and mouse and i use the program to set up the key . after i end task thoes programs from task manager and game guard and nc launcer. they where stuck working non stop.  then u just start the game normaly.

the issuse was from the periferals and the programs to manage them. stop that and it should work

game guard finds that program a "hack" and stops the game..

Archived