Game crashes when entering dungeon!

GiniMew

My game crashes when i enter the bandit hideout dungeon that i have to do in quest chapter 8.

I did a dungeon before and it didn't crash there but everytime i enter this one it goes to the loading screen but freezes after a few seconds and then crashes.

I don't like waiting so long in the queue just to look at a crash report again.

I can't continue chapter 8 without this dungeon so it would be really nice if someone would help me! 

If you have an idea just let me know :) 

Thanks! <3

6 hours ago, shirooooooooO said:

I've got the same thing, i asked support 6 hours ago and waiting for them to respond. Hope that there is any solution for this D:

Aww yay someone who shares my pain xD! <3

Looks like the support is really slow then :(

Let's hope they respond or someone who knows whats going on responds to this post.

8 hours ago, shirooooooooO said:

I've got the same thing, i asked support 6 hours ago and waiting for them to respond. Hope that there is any solution for this D:

i repaired my game and i could do the dungeon! :D

sadly after 20min. of playing after while entering anoher area (in the loading screen) my game crashed again :(!

So i dont know whats going on tbh.

6 hours ago, GiniMew said:

i repaired my game and i could do the dungeon! :D

sadly after 20min. of playing after while entering anoher area (in the loading screen) my game crashed again :(!

So i dont know whats going on tbh.

I repaired it too but i still can't do dungeon ,_, Im stuck with 9 lvl, waiting again for support respond. D:

2 hours ago, LuckeyUchiha said:

OH THANK KAMI I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE >.<

I keep crashing when i try to enter ANY dungeon it just stays stuck at the loading screen for a bit and crashes .

now i'm stuck farming pigs all day >:3

Me too ;-; People says that waiting 30s before going into the dungeon works but i can't check it now cuz my laptop is shit and i need to reinstall whole system D:

Archived