Verification Code when trying to Log In?

when trying to start the game i get a small screen that said i need to enter a Verification Code. i have sent a verification code to my email several times over the past 2 days and i still have not seen an email about it at all. I have checked all my mail folders the spam the trash everything! I still do not see an email with the verification code at all.i have gotten emails from NCSOFT before now, like when i made my account so i know that it is not going into the spam folder i also know that i have not blocked NCSOFT from my contacts list i have a gmail account i'm not sure if that makes a difference though. i have tried multiple times now to send a verification code to my e-mail address and i STILL have NOT got ANYTHING !! is there any way of skipping this step so i can get on Blade and Soul ?

TWZL0Lcc5udMZPxIVT8cHMBU6?token=eyJhbGci

think you can go in to your ncsoft account and remove 2 step code or something similar.

I know my self that if you have played anyother game and that is ncsoft like wildstart and you have happend to use Winauth you can use same code here then, I do that.

Archived