Reason behind the queue time

Shikiku

I love this game so much the moment I play it.

I really love the combat system.

I'm just tired of those spammers and bots that take up the server space making most of us gotta queue.

Recently, they also add the afk system to make the queue better but I don't think that actually help at all.

People keep using bots!

How exactly those bots work? Its simple

Its call multiboxing, playing as multiple separate characters simultaneously in a game. This can either be achieved by using multiple separate machines to run the game or by running multiple separate instances of the game. That's right multiple separate instances.

So what exactly they do is create like 10 accounts and have them all running in a same computer. Do all the quests together. Run dungeon together.

Let say u guys make about 30 golds after doing all the quests, etc... whatever is it. Instead of earning 30g, they earn 10x the amount of that cuz they have 10 characters doing it all together at once. So they earn total 300g. The down side here from them is they might send all those golds and item to a single character to store it.

Anyway, that's how they get so many golds then sell it off on some site to earn some money. While everyone actually try hard to get some golds in game and they just earn it *snap my fingers* like that. Not only that, about the marketplace they can just post it up selling stuff to earn more too. That also the reason why u see so many quests item on the marketplace.

This also take up the server space!!! A single user play 10 characters at a time! I don't even know how the BnS server capacity work. Like have reach an amount of players that's online then its server full? Who knows.

So BnS really gotta prevent multiboxing. This really ruining the game badly.

And about the spammers in game, I don't know what to prevent them. Probably put a timeout in the chat or something to prevent chat flooding. All you can do right now is block them and report them.

Not even afk system can prevent them. They will keep using macro program and have the character move left or right then send in the chat again. As long as they keep moving, afk system can't kick them.

Obviously, banning them not gonna prevent them from creating new accounts. Of course they gonna use VPNs and proxies too.

Because of this, 99% of the legit players here gotta suffer of the queue time, even if you a premium player you still have to queue!!!

I don't know how BnS gonna solve this

Probably soon or later they gonna spam the forum too just like the other game I play

Archived