Invitation from Poharan Bug?

newbchu

On 1/22/2016 at 2:53 AM, newbchu said:

Has anyone still not be able to finish this quest or revisit it? Please let me know thanks!

On 1/22/2016 at 8:32 AM, pitakrita said:

I remember getting the quest at level 43, but I think I accidentally dropped it. Now I am 45 and can't find it... Any help?

I am with you on this. I have researched this extensively and tried every trick suggested. No luck. I submitted a trouble ticket last night, I will let you know the results if and when they ever get to my request.

16 hours ago, Skraggs said:

I am with you on this. I have researched this extensively and tried every trick suggested. No luck. I submitted a trouble ticket last night, I will let you know the results if and when they ever get to my request.

Where about do you submit the ticket at? I think I would like to make this a concern to all so it seems major. Having the end game content stripped out of my hands is just frustrating.

• Aaune Yesterday at 18:38

I know @ Act 3 Chapter 13 i was supposed have the "Invitation from Poharan" quest however i do not recall obtaining this quest nor do i remember deleting it. Is there any way i can retrieve the quest. As of now i cannot enter the E. Blackram Supply Chain and i'm missing out on endgame content. 
    Thank you for your attention into thi matter

Marco Yesterday at 23:37
    Hi there,

Thank you for contacting the Blade and Soul Support Team.

We will forward your report to the development team so that they can investigate the issue. However, we will be unable to personally email you about the investigation but any updates will be announced on our website and forums:https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/en/

If you have any other details that may help with the investigation or if you have any other concern, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Marco
    NCSOFT Support Team

My ticket i sent in and NCSOFT response, basically there is nothing they can do as of now. Is what i get from this response, which is bs cuz I check my quest log to clean it of unneeded quests and i never got that quest to begin with, Honestly it getting a little annoying, end game content should not be based on a quest anyways. Maybe an entry pass but not a quest since you give people the option to delete it.

Archived