Bugged Quartz?

AngryRed

So I know Quartz takes time to respawn, and that it's first come first serve basis, and that it's complete bull****.

BUT - sometimes when I go to a node on the map, instead of it being gone it's there, but I cannot interact with it; I have axes in my inventory, and it shows what looks like green fireflies around the node instead of the green line. What does this mean? Is the node bugged? Please any information would be helpful.

13 hours ago, AngryRed said:

So I know Quartz takes time to respawn, and that it's first come first serve basis, and that it's complete bull****.

BUT - sometimes when I go to a node on the map, instead of it being gone it's there, but I cannot interact with it; I have axes in my inventory, and it shows what looks like green fireflies around the node instead of the green line. What does this mean? Is the node bugged? Please any information would be helpful.

Same here...

On 1/22/2016 at 9:36 PM, AngryRed said:

when this happens its because someone mined it but never took the quarts so the node just rots there until the server resets

2 minutes ago, Gettre said:

Does someone know what is the respawn time on the Quartz stones?

Around 20-30 mins, speaking from experience. Hence why they're worth a pretty penny on the AH. You can always channel hop and hope to get lucky. I found a viridian quartz mine yesterday, channel hopped, and spawned right in front of another one. But that's a pretty rare occurence. 

2 minutes ago, RrezZ said:

Around 20-30 mins, speaking from experience. Hence why they're worth a pretty penny on the AH. You can always channel hop and hope to get lucky. I found a viridian quartz mine yesterday, channel hopped, and spawned right in front of another one. But that's a pretty rare occurence. 

I agree usually i do the same (lock in a zone and hope for the best) but i've gone around all the channels with a friend half are mine half on him and no luck not even one ... and i've stayed in some channels for hours with no players around me ... idk they need to make it like in the russian server before the official came out 5 min on very Quartz it was still a battle to get one but it was way easier to gather and craft :@

Archived