Server Transfer.

ithaca

So I know that this topic is like the other 1000+ topics about server transfer but here is my review on this topic.

I ask today in the Player Support for a transfer. My situation is this:

- Paid for Master's Founder Pack.

- Purchase 90+ Premium days (180 in total)

- Purchase the full inventory for my main character.

- Puchase cosmetics

- Play until today.

My friends want to play to but not everyone of them have the money to pay the premium serivce. So when they try to play in JIWAN they have 4000 people in queue, and its not their fault that NCSOFT can't handle the amount of players.

So one of them try the DOCHUN server and he can enter without queue. So all my friends went to DOCHUN server. I still have my blade dancer on JIWAN, with 5 days of playing with it and with all that money expend on it.

When I asked for a server transfer this was the answer:

Hello,

A server transfer service is currently unavailable for Blade & Soul.

It is possible that this feature will become available at a future date, but we have no information about when this might be. Please keep an eye on the support site and the forums for updates.

We are sorry that we are unable to assist you with this. If you have any other questions and concerns, please let us know.

Regards,

Dawna
NCSOFT Support Team

So Dawna didn't help at all, then i mention the item trasnfer. And this was the answer:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Blade and Soul Support Team!

I understand that you would like to have your Founder's Pack items transferred from your character on your current server to another character on a different server.

Unfortunately, the deadline for these requests expired on January 20, 2016 12 PM PST (8 PM UTC) and support is no longer accepting new requests.

For more information on this, please refer to the following forum post:
https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/147311-updated-item-transfers-off-high-queue-servers-deadline-12-pm-pst-8-pm-utc-wednesday-january-20/

Thank you for your understanding. If you have any further questions and concerns, please let us know.

Regards,

Kristina
NCSOFT Support Team

Kristina also didn't help at all. So I can't belive I HAVE TO GIVE UP so easy on my 5 days of playing, and my money because of this NCSOFT problem with the servers. So now im asking them for my money back or my transfer. This is no way to treat the players, because we are the costumers here for their service. We paid this game and with that money NCSOFT pay the Dawna and Kristina salary, and keep the company alive. "Costumers are always right" but in NCSoft is more like "thanks for your money now go fk yourself".

They have problems with the servers queue and we have to pay for it losing all the stuff we got if we want to play with friends. And thinking that the servers don't have a week open yet they can't expect that all the players will join the same server to play with their friends.

What do you people think? Will NCSoft trasnfer me and then transfer everyone or they will give me my money back?

(sorry for my bad english, im spanish)

Dude I am in the exact same sitatuation I swear, this game was so smooth until launch and now I haven't been able to continue any progress I made. The sad part is by the time we finally get to play people will be caught or past us. I'm so pissed that I paid for a pack and other things yet I have to sit in queue.

I'm so sorry that you're having to deal with this, I am too very frustrated with similar problems. I am playing this game for free and wish I had the money to afford premium because currently the only value the damn subscription has is the fact that it will keep me from having to wait 5 hours to log in. Maybe if they even had the ability to transfer characters I'd be willing to pay for that, but as you unfortunately found out, they don't. Thanks for doing the dirty work so I don't have to wait for them to tell me they can't do anything. 

I hope your problems get solved and we can both eventually enjoy this game, fully.

Archived