Positives so far, despite server issues soon to be fixed.

VioDragon

When I did get in and play I found the play style and control to be very nice.  I do want a great game where you use mouse buttons for basic attacks as that to me adds to the mmo feel for the game rather than only number or function keys for attacks.  It does feel like a much better type of Tera style game play, to provide the best description of how this feels in format.  I did read up that the server issues are going to be fixed soon.  Currently uncertain if server transfers are available but hope they add such a feature if it doesn't exist yet.  I figure if being patient enough that devs will know and understand and do what is best for their game and the gamer community who want to play their game.  Now if nothing was being done at all and i did witness the new character server where even premium folk waiting with 400 plus, that would show too much lack of caring greed and just a flat murder of their launch.  Happy to see this won't be the case.

i would be more interested in seeing even just a tutorial on your martial book and how it works and functions, plus options for the different classes to chose attacks that feel best to players styles.  Dunno if something exist already and haven't hit a high enough level yet. (level 11 so far highest).  Besides just opening it up to pick a race and pick a class, only because I never did agree with class being race locked.  Granted BNS did do a fairly good job at it.  Hoping they keep the PvE continuing and exciting with plenty to keep on going.

I think all in the western half of the world felt the sting of server waiting and how bad it does make the game look.  Just wait and such problems will end up addressed and fixed.  Hoping to eventually get on again to continue the feel for the game and happy to see the keeping the thoughts positive and moving forward, caring about the community it wants to open up towards.

Well qeues should be expected, game had massive hype. The fact that even premium players have to wait that long is a bummer tho. Those people pay to not have to wait. About the combat system, i like Teras more, more action oriented better ways to dodge, evade and block. Also the keymapping is better. Here i can't even bind my mouse buttons 4 and 5

Would avoid alot of fingercramps.

Archived