Small Servers make you have Queue

Kagamisan

One of the main problems this game has is queue. The reason for this to occur is each server is to small to house the amount of people.  I heard they implemented more servers while this will not fix the problem.  We don't need more servers while 7 would be enough.  To fix this problem each server needs to be expanded to house or hold about 20 to 30 thousand people.  As you seen on most of the servers showing queue's at 2 to 5k means that's how many people they could have playing and spending money in game.  Their is a lot of potential this game has to offer and can make a killing if they just use their heads and notice that having a queue actually drives their sales down and drives away more potential customers that want to come on later.

Why you think more and more people are leaving the game and getting angry on the forums.  Everyday people are trying to buy premium thinking that would solve the problem while it might work for some but most premium still show up waiting still for about 1 to 3 hours or longer.   

QUICK FIXES THEY NEED TO DO:

1:  Not add more servers waste of money and time.

2:  Expand each server to hold about 20 to 30 thousand people not hard to do.

This is my opinion and I would love to see if people feel the same way.  We as a community hope to change this so premium and free to play players can finally enjoy the game.

Archived