Why Im Leaving Blade&Soul !!Game Good But Not For Me !!

MrSmokeOf

Before start , just want  apologize for my bad english !! But i think i have to share my opinion about this game for other players and new ones that are coming !! I being playing for some days and this is what i think about the game!

Game is really great , nice graphics, story , quests and combat !! NcSoft made a nice job for sure ... BUT.... and is a really BUT !!!

Gathering in this game !? -> i need pickaxe for gather quartz its ok , but why i need 2h to produce one , and only one ? i cant afford buy they from the market! Gathering sucks thats true !!! And overall gather still sucks!! Crafting too !!!

Weapon Boxs !? ->> Ya u will need keys to open those , i spent 50 keys trying get my classe weapon at level 29 and still got nothing ,YES i hate  games that have a lot of rng , hooo and this game have a lot of that !!! They just want u to buy those shop keys !! :sad Yes u can do daylies and get some key but cmon lets be real  ;;....;; Right there u cant progress normally in the game because bad weapon = hard time trying grinding !!

RNG !? -->>Like i said this game have to much rng and i dont like games like that !!

Broker !? -->>> I can only sell 10 itens day !?? LOL that sucks , and i like play mmos because i like play with the market and make gold from trades !! Sry but no excuse !!

Most of u will not agree with me and thats fine , is just my opinion !! I know i could put 20€ in the game and be happy but if the game tell u its f2p they cant do what they doing !! Game isnt p2w directly but have a lot of restritions as u level up and etc .... Take games like PoE (Path of Exile) thats a 100% F2P game and still i have spent over 100€ in the game to give my support but in 5 years i never felt that the game wanted me to spend money !! Thats the true F2P game !!

But well Life sucks and i will be playing other things , really sad because game is good i have spent 20€ in the founder pack but i dont like what ncsoft is doing here !! Maybe they will change it or maybe not !! I believe that are better options to get money to keep the game running without interfere with the gameplay and the user experience... Add customes , mounts, xp boost , gold boost , etc , there a lot of options for sure !!! I could talk about other situations but what i mentioned above was what basically made me quit this game !!! 

Sorry for bad english , and thank u if u tried read my text till the end !!!

4 minutes ago, MrSmokeOf said:

Take games like PoE (Path of Exile) thats a 100% F2P game and still i have spent over 100€ in the game to give my support but in 5 years i never felt that the game wanted me to spend money !! Thats the true F2P game !!

Well not really, I want to see you organize currency,have a map pool, keep a shop, do the chaos/regal recipe on 4 stash tabs.

mindfreak all that u mentioned isnt required to get a full experience on the gameplay and level scene !!! I being playing PoE since Open Beta and never felt the need to put real money in it !! If they want u to buy stash tabs instead of 4 they will give u 1 !! Pls,  PoE is the best example of a F2P game in the World ! But this thread is about my toughts on BnS not PoE sorry friend ! :)

Archived