The game is not working

Lutcifersan

I'm already tired of writing about the fact that the game is not working properly. The game runs without error , without problems, but after entering the pin code or anything does not appear at all or where it appears errors! I just watch the cutscene and so on indefinitely. Now the question YOU SLEEPING in THERE? WHAT HAPPENS TO THE GAME SERVERS ON THE SERVICE TOE COLLEGE SOME RIDICULOUS MISTAKES! IF YOU HAVEN'T COMPLETED THE GAME WHY WOULD YOU RELEASE SUCH A GRAND FAILURE!

The game is unplayable. I try to join from 1-2 hours and no luck,aways disconect.Very broken game, i play in EU servers. Sometimes i log in to the game,but i can only move without hitting,and i'm out after 1-2 minutes with disconnect error.Sometimes the game even don't let me in. My pc is good enought to play the game perfect, my internet connection is good too ( near 10 MB per second )

I understand that a lot of work done. But they must understand that people are waiting for many time this game. And I think before the film release, think in advance about the problems that may arise. I don't pay attention to other problems of the game and understand that they will be many and many times. The major failure with the servers is a colossal failure. As they say: "measure twice cut once" ))))

Archived