Party Setting Changes - Specially in Dungeons

xDrakon

Dear Players, 

This is just a recommendation for some updates on the system regarding parties, specially in dungeons. Feel free to add any input or ideas in regards to this issue.

The issue of party leaders have come up multiple times while running dungeons, specially with a pug group. The ability of a party leader to change the default loot settings from free-for-all and bid upon superior item to master loot without the intervention of any of the other players is absurd. This allows randomly selected party leaders in a party to change the loot settings on the final boss and acquire all the potential dropped loot for themselves, without any bidding system impeding them and the resulting in players, whom are farming the dungeon, to leave empty handed (Specially when farming for moonwater tears, recipes, costumes, etc. from the final boss in the dungeon). I would love to see a change implemented to this system in where the rest of the players in the party would have some sort of voice in this matter and prevent the leaders from acquiring the final loot freely (without bidding).  

Another point also came up in regards to leechers. The only scenario that the party leaders have to vote to kick someone is when they go offline (in a dungeon, of course). As a result, this allow players to join a party via dungeon lobby, go inside the dungeon and leech off its loots without even touching their mouse and their keyboard. I recognize this system is implemented to prevent leaders from kicking players out of a dungeon as a means to prevent "bidding wars" and/or targeted anger, but I believe some kind of order needs to added to prevent leechers from leeching in parties. 

Let me know what you guys think!

Archived