Nothing after PIN

Nerhak

I'm having the same issue as OP... However the servers are most certainly not down, as a friend of mine is currently in the same server I'm attempting to access.

*Running file check now. Will comment further if that fixes it.

I am getting the same thing has anyone found any sort of fix?  I have tried to repair the files, and it doesn't change anything.  I do notice when I sign in, each time the launcher scans the game files, and then downloads some 85byte "repair file" I don't know why it would do this every time; seems repetitive.

Anywho, please help!  Kthx, wanna try this game.

I have been scouring the internet trying to find out if there is a maintenance, all I found was a report saying that there was maintenance on the 21st of January 2016 for the new servers and that was more than a day ago now. Looks like a bug of some sort but usually if there is maintenance the entire client will be shut down and there would be a prompt saying that the game is unavailable but I do not see one.

2 minutes ago, NoobOwnag said:

I am getting the same thing has anyone found any sort of fix?  I have tried to repair the files, and it doesn't change anything.  I do notice when I sign in, each time the launcher scans the game files, and then downloads some 85byte "repair file" I don't know why it would do this every time; seems repetitive.

Anywho, please help!  Kthx, wanna try this game.

I guess I should include my PC Spec:

Intel 4770k

Radeon HD 7970 Ghz

16GB Ram

Windows 10

Are there any logs I can post?  To help?

If this is happening to everybody then I can assure you that NCsoft is cooking something up. Then again they said they will be adding 2 final new servers for NA/EU to keep reducing Que time. Since more people are bound to log in during the weekend

The servers already went down at this time and the new servers were already introduced, after waiting for some time after entering my pin an error came up saying that it failed to connect to server.......so the servers are down without proper notice or the servers are having problems with overload or w/e it could be a few things at this point.

Archived