FPS Drop (Laptop problem)

Denn

I've looked to see if that was the case, but I didnt find anything different.

Although since I'm not familiar with laptops/computers, I may have missed things that some other people like me may miss as well.

4 minutes ago, Menester said:

Isn't Your laptop simply going into a different charging plan which means the change of it's graphic/consumption settings?

Although since I'm not familiar with laptops/computers, I may have missed things that some other people like me may miss as well.

2 minutes ago, Denn said:

just like Menester said, when you plug unplug your adapter it will automatically changing plan. You can check them in Power Settings, and go through the "Balanced" "High performance" options. Mostly when you use High Performance plug/unplug won't change anything. If you are not familiar with those settings. You can always use "High Performance" everytime you play the game. 

3 hours ago, Nolynn said:

just like Menester said, when you plug unplug your adapter it will automatically changing plan. You can check them in Power Settings, and go through the "Balanced" "High performance" options. Mostly when you use High Performance plug/unplug won't change anything. If you are not familiar with those settings. You can always use "High Performance" everytime you play the game. 

I compared my battery settings when i plugged it and un-plugged it and the settings were the same. Are there any settings that are are more hidden than the others?

pro tip: batteries get glitchy after a while if you keep them on while charger/power sup is also on. So for some reason they lose battery life even with charger on and it tries to charge the bat life like every 2 seconds. Well that was  my case any way i removed battery and won dat battle

Archived