BnS Keeps Crashing My PC

BluePickle

I have been with customer support for 2 days now. Since then I have reinstalled windows, reinstalled all of my graphics drivers (clean install) removed all of my antivirus software, provided them with numerous logs including dxdiag and hijackthis. I have also disabled all services on startup with the exception of Microsoft services. I have also gone through the cmd to use  netsh winsock show catalog >C:\LSP.txt, along with  netsh winsock reset, and running the game as administrator. The support team has actually stopped responding to me for an entire day until I opened up a new ticket to which they replied the exact same messages in the same order, unable to get my game to work. I have also mae sure that my NVIDIA control panel is set to run the game using my dedicated GTX GPU. I should mention that when I crash, it usually happens the instant I log in, to about 5 minutes into the game, and this is an entire PC crash, not just the game. I am forced to reboot because my entire PC is unresponsive. My PC is by no means a low-end PC and I run far more demanding games on max settings without any problems.

Windows 10 64-bit

Intel i7-4790

NVIDIA GeForce GTX750 2GB

I'm experiencing the same thing, do you get black and yellow or blue screens before you crash? I also have Nvidia 750gtx and from what I read many people with this card crash or if they have an Asus g20. Many people have this problem and many people ignore this issue. It's getting annoying.  Because I run higher end games like battlefield 4 or fallout and I can play up to hours without crashing. So it's not faulty drivers or a crappy pc or overheating. 

Hello dunno if it can help u but i had the same kind of graphic crash problem : graphic gone all blur with complete random colors and then a message with driven not responding etc ...

I set my game resolution on my monitor's resolution (which is much higher than what i had been playin at) and this crashes completely stop so maybe try that if it isnt the case for you.

Archived