Lag spikes (Latency)

Rel0x

Hi, i started playing BNS on release date and for the first few hours everything was running smooth. at around lvl 13 i entered a dungeon and recieved some lagg spikes, since then the game has been next to unplayable in terms of lagspikes. I log in from time to time so that for latency test, after 1-2 monsters it laggs laggs with 1-10 sec delay... I've read about this issue occuring for people using ASUS motherboards, i do have one.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/41hg3o/psa_if_you_have_extreme_pingskill_lag_in_blade/

This is the suggested method of resolving the issue with ASUS software. however i cannot find a trace of this softare niether of the ones mentioned nor any simulare.

Also i tested my connection it works awesome in any other game, watching streams etc.

If any 1 have any clue what so ever on how i can get rid of theese spikes, please reply.

Hi, got similar issue, everything was working fine, but from lvl 13 or so, when I was first time in dungeon yesterday, it started to spike during boss fight, i was circling the boss and once in while i heavily spiked, resulting in mispositioning, this was happening all evening on each mob i tried to use skills and circle him at the same time, really annoying :(  From what I heard on other forums, it seems like this is server issue. My FPS was between 60-120 all the time and network pings are around 100-140ms from Ireland, so it might be really server itself.

Other fixes I found was mentioned ASUS problem and also Razor synapse software issue.

Archived