Masters Pack Founders: You do have a faster que

Dannikitsune

Please do not lock topic and redirect us to "que is bs" as this is more specific and that thread has become too lengthy to read - thank you for your understanding on the matter.

I tested it on a less populated server with a buddy who's been playing since the second masters pack came out, he's the one who showed me the game and he played back when beta first released. Along with another friend of mine who paid the 5 bucks for the regular premium, and then myself. We all had different wait times, in the same server, despite jumping in at the same time. Masters Pack never has more than 5 minutes, usually is instant (this is also a less populated server) regular premium and non-premium are pretty much the same because half of the population have gone to buy premium and so it's been split making little difference, and on extremely populated servers such as Mushin it makes little to none.  There are tiers. Not sure if it's a bug, or if it's supposed to be this way but basically Master Pack peeps you do get in a bit faster it seems, but it's horrible you spent that much and still have to wait at all, and I know some still have hour wait times on really populated servers. 

here's to hoping tomorrow hotfix and add of servers does the trick on the issue ! I'd like to see no wait time for any premium member, and no more than 10-20 minutes for non premium 

Archived